IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Is it just me- Or dose anyone else wonder why such interviews...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Is it just me- Or dose anyone else wonder why such interviews are sought or agreed to with-
    ( Respectfully ) Low profile broadcasters of limited following.

If the great progress can be discussed openly amongst broadcasters, why then wouldn't IMU and LC opt for a larger scale broadcast such as-
    60 minutes - A current affair - Four corners- etc. ! We trade on The ASX, So why then wouldn't we broadcast amongst Australia's most viewed broadcasters ?

With our shares trading more than 75% down off highs- largely due to what I believe to be manipulation by Institutions and Shorter's. Whilst
    the great result's and possibilities are not reaching the retail ( Mum's & Dad's ) who trade on our ASX markets, where our SP is decided.
    Surely with over $166m in reserve, Should interviews be beneficial ( Cant see why She'd be doing them if not )- why the wouldn't you go to the masses, who can be informed about all IMU is achieving. Surely an interview amongst the most followed broadcasters in Australia would be affordable. Much derived interest might even flourish and see our SP recover.

My opinions Only - Not Financial Advice - DYOR !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.