Small Cap Investments, page-3

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Here in the graphite thread. you will find posts by Marketscan. You might have to flick back some pages.
    When you find a post,open the thread go to the very beginning of it and you should find a Grapite Stock list of about 20 shares.

You expand the list small to big by clicking on the small one and it goes full screen. You will then have said list with pretty much all the shares from 1 cent to $5.

oh and when you go onto threads like SBB and you get replies try and respond,post again,bring up any further questions coming out of the replies.
    There is an Education section in HC. Don't go there myself but I'm sure there's some geneurous members taking the time to educate.

But really wolfk you're on your own [ by any chance you're not the wolf/ brother of a saint from brisbane?]

Probably not anyway whatever you buy set a stop loss,be prepared to lose the lot on a market calamity and,,,, well get back with what you researched about say 3 of your best hopes and we all here could chat about them because it seems the Graphite Thread is the only place one can do comparative analysis of the various shares in the Sector.

I hold TLG/KNL/AXE watch VXL. And well have the gist on others but not if they're under 10 cents.

happy trading

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.