AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

small cap investor presentation april 8, page-2

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Great talk. thanks oscar for link. Can't believe I waited this long to actually hear the whole thing.

Many good points, including a couple of my favourites which I classify as happy clapper doctorine.

""fail early - fail cheap""

""we can either deliver it or we can't"

""mainly dealing with known products...simply have to demonstrate we can deliver the active in a sustainable and reproducible manner""

To me these comments are the essence of why my optimism remains on overdrive on these threads.

In summary all we are testing is whether the product can get in. It either does or it doesn't.
    I would bet my house on it, or at least 10% of it, that if anything is progressing it works, because it would be so easy for them to test inhouse. fail early -fail cheap, if it doesn't get in they turf it. They already know it.
    Secondly we mainly are dealing with known drugs, just need to show sustainability and reproducibility.

""the phase II/III are non complex studies as they are with known products.....a successful phase II trial of for example tretinon(acne) allows us to bypass phase III""
    because it is a known product.

Other information
    LMDB products (2) sold over 30000 units in first 12 months, cost $90 and $150.
    We are increasing from 2 to 10 products this month with LMDB.

Also talked about having made $2.1 million dollars from products, in context it sounded like she was talking about the original elixia, but not sure.

Worth a listen if you haven't already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 103305097 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22478912 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.