HGV 0.00% 4.2¢ hygrovest limited

Small cap recommendations from PPP, page-57

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Not sure if the link works from my email.

https://pro.portphillippublishing.com.au/p/t3asipotstocks/EASIT317/

Pot pioneer forging major Canadian inroads could make you 833% by June 2018

The second Aussie pot firm I want to tell you about next has already made huge leaps overseas.
    They’re what you call a ‘farm-to-pharma’ company, meaning they make money from every step of the marijuana manufacturing process, from cultivation, right up to high-margin pharmaceutical products.
    The company’s first step was to establish a presence in Europe with a line of medicinal marijuana products.
    That was phase 1. They’ve crossed that goal off the list. Now they’ve set sights on even bigger goals (and markets) in the months ahead.
    In July last year they secured a license to grow medical marijuana at a high-tech cultivation facility on Vancouver Island, Canada.
    That’s quite an achievement. Thus far, over 1,200 companies have applied — and over 1,000 have failed or given up — to secure a Canadian marijuana license. That shows you how highly regarded this firm is in the legal pot space.
    To date, only 32 companies have been awarded permission to grow pot on Canadian shores. And this firm is the only ASX-based company on the list.
    It’s a huge deal and plants them on the ground floor of a billion-dollar international marijuana market…one that’s about to kick up to a whole new level.
    See, Canada is ahead of the curve when it comes to legal marijuana. Canadians have had access to legal medicinal pot for years.
    The next move for the ‘Great White North’ — a move that I believe could multiple every dollar you place on this play tenfold — is the imminent vote on legalising recreational marijuana.
    Canada is almost certain to fully legalise recreational marijuana in all 10 provinces and territories before June 20 this year.
    A move that, according to The Huffington Post, will crack open a pot market ‘worth $22.6 billion’ each year. This little Aussie pot firm will be at the front of the pack, ready to potentially scoop up hundreds of millions of dollars in sales from puff-happy Canadians.
    Should Canada legalise recreational marijuana, this Aussie marijuana firm could have a direct line into a $22 billion international pot market
    And I do mean ‘little’. Today this firm is valued at a tiny, tiny $30 million. That means you can get in on this firm for a bargain-basement price. Shares are just 30 cents a pop right now.
    But I doubt you’ll see shares that cheap for long.
    With a foothold in the European market, a Canadian marijuana license under its belt…and direct access to the legalisation of weed in Canada…I believe it’s only a matter of time before this company’s shares explode higher…a LOT higher.
    With this firm forging so many inroads into every major marijuana market you could see the same shares swap hands for $2.10 to $2.50 a year from now.
    You’re looking at potential gains from 600% right up to 833% just 12 months from now.
    You could see every $5,000 grow to $46,650!
    Look, I can’t make this any clearer to you today.
    You’re at the beginning of an investment opportunity matched in wealth potential only by the early 2000’s tech boom…or Australia’s just-finished mining boom.
    Both booms birthed multiple ‘high-bagger’ stock punts. I’m talking about companies that climbed five, eight, even 10 times higher.
    Today’s marijuana boom — in my view — will be just as lucrative. Well, it will be for the smart investors who recognise an opportunity when they see it and board the ‘pot train’ early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 380411 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.