Interesting times. Whilst the ASX appears to be roaring towards...

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Interesting times. Whilst the ASX appears to be roaring towards the 4,000 barrier, I quietly told my Broker nearly 2 months ago that I was watching 4 stocks at the lower cap end of the market.

This was in addition to those stocks (offshore and locally) in which I already have /retain an interest.

At the time, all 4 stocks were trading upwards of 20-25% higher than may suggested entry price.

One was above $1.00 and has since dipped below 65c. I have not yet bought even though 65 was where I thought things might get interesting. Now, I suspect that it is trending lower on limited information and light trading.

Another was @20 and has since dipped below 17c. I bought into this stock today @16.

A third stock was @19 and has dipped to 17. I have not yet bought as it has not syet reached my suggested entry price.

A 4th stock has traded sideways but is currently several cents above my preferred entry price of 25c. I am watching this stock closely.

What's interesting from this perspective is that as the ASX has risen, interest and momentum in the small /mid-cap sector has diminished, except for some of the day-trading stocks. As such, prices have tended to drift on light volumes, and limited /nil media commentary. As a result, some prospective bargains are starting to shape up in that segment of the market. At sleast, that's my view.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.