WA1 7.83% $19.28 wa1 resources ltd

Small Caps Interview with WA1 Managing Director Paul Savich, page-2

1. 4,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Key Moments for me

Spent around $500k to get the track off the main road up to standard

-non ex Tom massively de risks the project due to the remote area , challenging place to operate, only a few people like Tom know how to operate out there, his got relationships with the traditional owners & other great connections,

-need to find a tier 1 project to be successful due to remoteness some of the
    -challenges we face due to remoteness, we can overcome, particularly on the power side, wind & solar makes it easier
    ( “this project is going to forgive where it is”)

current drilling
    -Massive continuity between 200m step out holes

this part blew my mind
    ( ”we have huge potential to pull together the highest grade niobium resource in the world & it’s right here in WA “ )

”This project is real & we joke these rocks can’t stay in the ground”

-working feasibility study backwards & taking very seriously to make it all run smoothly

- people wanted me to come out & say this is real when last years results got released but was hesitant & needed more confirmation.
    Results we put out last week are amazing & “I can now sit here & say this is real”

Paul’s end comment
    ”we are just getting started”

This was the best part for me
    ”we have huge potential to pull together the highest grade niobium resource in the world & its right here in WA”

Some Amazing moments in that interview wish I could do better but I’m at work sorry if any typos did it pretty quick
    Last edited by Elite_Trader: 15/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.28
Change
1.400(7.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.88 $19.58 $17.67 $4.057M 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296 $19.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.28 484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.