LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

I am bullish on a clean energy future, however, I am somewhat...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I am bullish on a clean energy future, however, I am somewhat uncertain about LKE's point of differentiation?

LKE has brine in large quantities. That in itself is not unique. The x-factor for this company is technology which is owned by other companies, being Lilac and perhaps now Hazen and NVX.

Happy to be corrected, however, it seems that in expending funds to calibrate/prove the 'concept', what we are really doing is validating direct extraction technology which we do not own.

If some form of exclusive agreement is reached with NVX, great! But what is the status of our arrangement with Lilac Solutions? The 'revolutionary' 'clean' 'disruptive tech' is not ours. Once validated, what is to stop every brine producer adopting it?

The answer is obvious: some form of exclusivity or royalty share agreement with Lilac. Has that agreement been confirmed / have we received any information about what is planned for the two companies? My recollection is that Lilac is referred to as a technology partner without much further substantiation. I would be most grateful if someone could direct me to any further detail on this point, as it is really the only reservation I have at the moment.

Cheers

ADC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.