LKE 3.03% 3.4¢ lake resources n.l.

Small Caps - Lake Resources closer to revolutionising lithium chemical industry with disruptive technology, page-89

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    I’m currently watching Steve Promnitz present on the Amvest webinar.
    99.97% increases the margins on the operating costs. $15,000 p/t for 99.97% is likely to increase further too as the squeeze for available battery quality impacts.

I’d say use the $15,000 p/t figure instead of $20,000+ when running the numbers.

Steve’s doing a good job of explaining the DLE processing and the ESG advantage to a US audienc. The Environmental part of ESG is the key here imo and the Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) will play an increasingly important part of negotiating a deal and the qualification process.
    It will become part of the Battery Passport required by EBA and across the sector. Lake is extremely well positioned and can differentiate itself from peers. Already a couple of years ahead wrt DLE partnership with Lilac.

Lilac’s processing works well on different brines but works brilliantly on clean brines. Guess who has clean brines with low impurities. (As pointed out by Steve and Stu from early drilling at Kachi).
    That clean brine produces high purity LCE and that’s why Novonix wanted LKE lithium in their batteries working with the Anodes.
    Exciting times ahead.
    Benchmark Event 2020 this week is already raising interest and expectation around the battery supply chain and Lithium supply shortfall.
    IGO looking at 25% of Greenbushes for $2 billion Aud is also raising questions.
    21st Century solutions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $98.10K 2.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2185009 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 326571 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.