SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Donedeal - thx for your welcome.I expect that we will see...

1. 6,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1718
    Hi Donedeal - thx for your welcome.

I expect that we will see positive upward move in the SP given the expectation of DFS, Pre DFS for itabrite and Nabeba resource. The unknown is whether there will be an upside surprise for Nabeba and whether the Pre DFS starts to get factored into analyst projections. Fundamentally, I think the story looks very strong even if we just get confirmation of expectation, That will be derisking in any sense.

Technically, we are at the trend line and we are seeing narrower trading range days as well as reduced volume. There is no panic in the sell side and I have seen this play out a few times now in the midst of bad leads from the Dow. I am of the opinion that we are at the bottom now and that we will start to see some escalation within days. Mid linear channel projection puts us very close to previous high with top of channel printing high .70s. Time series show that this is achievable by end March.

Commentators are suggesting that the Libyan situation will resolve sooner that some think and we would likely see a mini relief rally as an outcome.

Sundance are very careful on managing expectations and I am very confident that all is playing out the way it should.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.