FEG 0.00% 10.5¢ far east gold ltd

Its a good sign from the management team to keep investors...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Its a good sign from the management team to keep investors updated through the IPO process.

I was fairly impressed at the December sampling with the quick turnaround times for results which shows this being well planned.

Having a 10.4km strike is impressive with some significantly high grades found right along it. The average of 11.2g/t Au and Ag of 96g/t is a great result. Given the length of the surface strike, my thoughts are that a good mine plan could in the future be put together to take the high grade at lower mining and processing costs which would have a impressive project NPV in comparsion to other projects around. Quick generation of cash is what its all about too pay down debts and grow.

The ESG update is great to see and would significantly add to their social license to operate which is so important for new projects and conpanies to be environmentally sustainable.

Looking at the gold chart, global inflation numbers, seeing the pull back of equities last week and now crypto crashing, this could be shapping up for the overdue gold bull run in my opinion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $34.46K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81295 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.