WNX 0.00% 1.9¢ wellnex life limited

Small Check in Update from WHA

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    After much deliberation, I am deciding to share a small exchange I had with WHA with you guys.

The reason I was hesitant to share it was that the information maybe a bit immaterial (pointless) and also ... my probing tactic was somewhat underhanded and a little cheeky. At second glance, I also thought that it could be interpreted as a possible "dig" at another company, BAL. I don't want to downramp them, as I believe the holders already have enough grief to worry about and the company is very good.

Having thought it through, I've decided that it is not a "dig". I will go on to explain why later.

Anyway, the premise of my email to WHA was to try and get any information from them in relation to CFDA that isn't necessarily public knowledge here on HotCopper. Basically I'm trying to convince myself that the application is progressing and at the very least "still moving forward" and there is nothing untoward going on.

On the BAL forum, the user vbdankhra got a really useful response directly from BAL investor relations. BAL was basically able to tell him which stage they were currently standing at in terms of CFDA approval (technical review stage). This is where I was a bit cheeky. I basically forwarded this information to WHA investor relations and asked where we are at for WHA ... lol

WHA was able to respond and say that they have already completed that stage (technical review stage). Now bare in mind that email that vbdankhra received from BAL was dated 29/May. This means that BAL could have also completed that phase by now.

If you analyse the situation - It is a VERY good sign that WHA and BAL are at different phases - this could indicate that they're still working over there at SMRA and not sitting on their hands. Applications are at least moving through the stages and they're being progressed. This also means there is a good chance WHA will get their approval before BAL, or if not, then at the same time.

The last part is what made me hesitant to share as I did not want to grief BAL holders. However, if you think about it. Both companies are currently experiencing a rough patch at the moment due to CFDA uncertainty. If EITHER company gets approval, the other will get a massive boost in SP as well because this is a confirmation that SMRA is still handing out certs to Aussie companies. In that regard, even BUB will get a boost as it is part of the sector. We're currently on the SAME team here in terms of wanting Australian CFDA approval.

That logic made me comfortable to post this small CFDA update. I will post the exchange below shortly. Please bare in mind that I'm not trying to upramp - I am just trying to protect my own investment. If you're a new potential  investor, please DYOR. There is a lot of risk with WHA, due to it being in its infancy stages and current low revenue. I was more aiming this post to current LT shareholders who may be craving an update, albeit a small and abstract one.,
    Last edited by DrpPnts4Food: 19/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $30.5K 1.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119718 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 49899 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ 177000
Last updated 15.48pm 02/05/2024 ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.