ADX 1.02% 9.9¢ adx energy ltd

Slura I am here to inform and comment and discuss last time I...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    Slura I am here to inform and comment and discuss last time I looked HC was a stock discussion forum lets discuss shall we your thoughts on the SP are you in the 13-17 camp like most here this week I myself am a lone voice .

52 Sellers to 17 buyers and that is prudent positive fantastic I see thats winning.

Now examine the depth very little support here down to 8s ok what happens when the FTSE and DOW open tonite on the news of second explosion at the NPP in japan .

Japanese sovereign funds will have to exit positions as the Govt has just put up a mega prop for Japanese banks.

Ok so tell me again why traders would not exit ADX in the ST come back and buy much lower for more script sorry are you guys all Investors or something in a high risk speccie?

As light follows day ADX will see 8s this week now either laugh ignore or bury your head in the sand and before you start I called this well before the Quake I will say again ADX has potential but current circumstances have seen a delay You guys buy the story sweet buy it Chart says 8s and that is all she wrote see ya at 8s

By the way I have never rubbished holders or the coy all i have rubbished is the poor charting calls where are all those pretty pictures and you tube clips now they all said I was wrong at 26 about 8 they all said I was wrong at 12s to low 9s about time I got a thumbs up just one perhaps

HOOHOO
    Winning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.