ADX 2.04% 10.0¢ adx energy ltd

Sorry Slura I dont need to post charts its self explanatory you...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    Sorry Slura I dont need to post charts its self explanatory you look left to right on the chart here what do you see

You look at the Market depth mate its become very toppy with sellers thats all you need to look at

If you believe well hook in and back that belief if i could have shorted this I would have but alas no one wants to offer that service on ADX that I know of.

Slura ADX have been unlucky with the timing of the Libyan crisis and now the quake and a market sell tough for you holders but in reality the writing was on the wall when the first delay came through they will spud the well soon enough no doubt but in this market mate hmmm see what happens tonite could be a bath for the energy sector

Tokyo market in meltdown mode FTSE will give an indicator to the DOW we may see some heavy selling in coys that deal with Japan

When you see Honda Mistsu and Nissan shutting down plants in Japan because of what will be extensive rolling power blackouts for some time you better take notice

Buy away plenty there if its such a great bargain don't let me put you of just giving an honest balanced opinion with no hidden agenda

My interest is in weather ADX can monotise any of these wells if they can then yeah its a go but seriously can they in the current climate?

JVPS must be getting nervous to surely have a good day Slura I am of for a swim

Hoohoo

Winning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $56.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $6.78K 68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18644 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 255510 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.