SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

Thanks for posting those, Lefevre. I read an annotated version...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Thanks for posting those, Lefevre. I read an annotated version of them in the AFR yesterday, and then saw some pretty big ramps on these threads, where the numbers were completely out of proportion to what others were saying. Never mind, because almost $15m were bought and sold today, and there seemed to be some sense of urgency, so I reckon that $15m is not just HC newbies being sucked in by ramps, but actual "big money" buying in. I figure most everyone has read those broker recommendations, and it's why I am surprised- and pleased- that there is such bullish buying. Go figure, people must be taking on board the most bullish of the brokers, and buying on that. Terrific if people push the price up to 50c. AS I said, they know what they're doing, the big money people. It might turn out well for all of us.

Lefevre, where do you find those broker reports in that form? I've seen people post those before and would love a link, if you have it. If it's a broker note, that's cool, too.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.