SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

Thanks lefevre. These brokers have never liked SIP or...

1. 1,139 Posts.
    Thanks lefevre.

These brokers have never liked SIP or recommended it apart from a shorting opp. I think it is good to consider their opinions but doing only that can be a bit deceiving. They don't portray SIP very well even though things are finally starting to settle. Of course their activities were 'messy' during this year and the last because this company has been beaten like a red headed step child then BEATEN AGAIN and AGAIN! Their position has immensely improved over the past months and it is important not to sell out too early because of a few negative views which is always the case when things are starting to turn. I've hated this company for a long time but i believe that things are now (or at least of the time being) looking up. The board have done what needed to be done in order to keep the company afloat. This board actually seem to be acting in our interest for once which is a huge difference from a year ago! Next year we will not make as much money because we did sell our pharmaceutical division but it was something that we needed to do in order to be able to stay afloat. We are now currently in a much better leverage position and have real potential over the next year or so to perform well. We are now fully exposed to the healthcare sector which is a growing segment in the Australian economy. I thought that i was the unluckiest guy for buying lots of SIP @ over $1 but i had the opportunity to average down and am now quite happy about my position. DW i'm still not in the green yet but if you look at SIP's competitor API, we're laughing! They are in a real bad state compared to us and we were lucky enough to have had the necessary means to dig ourselves out of a hole. This just means that as the economy improves we are now in a position to make the most of anything that comes our way such as a potential merger or taking on some big long term projects in the healthcare sector but it is also important to realise that even with a special dividends, we still have a good amount of cash in the bank to protect us from anything unsuspecting.... I am confident to think that they will re-introduce normal dividends this year because the business it looking to build itself up again and give back to its shareholders. With all this, i don't know how the company be worth anywhere near 30 cents PS in the near future. We are finally reaching the light at the end of the tunnel where we can continue our journey as becoming a reliable and growth filled company what will start to appeal to both everyday and institutional investors. SIP is finally getting the interest that it deserved months and months ago and the current SP is going up but in my opinion is still not a full representation of what the company has been worth for a long time or what it will be worth in the near future......

What does everyone think?

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.