SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

Hi ASF, I am a subscriber to FN Arena. Its an excellent service...

1. 9,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Hi ASF, I am a subscriber to FN Arena. Its an excellent service and quite cheap.

And yes, GoldenCross I am an absolute bull on this stock. The fact that most brokers don't like this stock does not faze me at all. I have made a fortune out of down beaten and unloved stocks. On tuesday I will be entitled to a $200k plus div so you see where I stand. I agree with you and Orbis. This has hit the absolute bottom, all the bad news is out and its all upside from here. These brokers I don't even think read the presentation released on Monday. They are tired of SIP and can't be bothered anymore. If Buffett was In Australia he would be all over this. The distribution of pharmaceuticals is an essential business to an ageing population. The pharmaceutical industry can't survive without distribution. I actually think that we won't be around for mouch longer as the private equity guys will be all over this and probably API. I read the other day that the regulators would be more than likely inclined to approve a merger (they were against it a couple of years ago).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.