APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

small gap at 8.9c still to fill, page-17

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Fergus,

Who are you insinuating that he is a trader.

I am not a trader, you may be, but not me, lol.

Let's make it clear mate.

I am an investor, not a trader. Never have been and I can assure you that I have been in this thing for long time, but I am totally sick and tired of people continuoulsy saying for months on end, that this thing is ready to explode like there is no other words in the vocabulary, when nothing has been further from the truth.

I can show you, if you wish, that I have invested in companies since Adam was a boy, and I do still hold them enjoying good yearly dividends which at times amounts to more than 50 or 60% of my original investment, beside accruing capital gains, lol.

Can you honestly say that you favourably compare to this??

Tell us all my friend, how many times did you get in and out of a stock without holding it for the real long term??

So, before you make any comments, I suggest that you do your homework, because, not everyone here are like you and a few others on this forum.

And, to even suggest that if one disagree with yours and a few other's comments he should sell out, instead of coming out with supporting evidence to prove the contrarian comments, it only prove the mentality of a person.

Don't forget that Hot Copper is a forum for everyone to submit in a proper way, his views on a company and, whether you like it or not, it is a fact of life.

I am a long term holder.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.