APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

small gap at 8.9c still to fill, page-21

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Fergus, at least this time you have made a bit of sense on what you have posted my friend.

The issue is not the waiting for a few more weeks or a few more months for that matter, the issue is that someone here is continuing to post issue for the clear and obvious intention and advantage to push his own barrow.

Although I have been a member of Hot Copper for a fair while now, I do not post a lot because I simply haven't got the time but, I read most of the posts that are posted here, and I try to use common sense and balanced views, without insulting anyone, nor trying to influence other posters.

Nor, do I attack anyone who is not agreeing with my sentiments and tell him that he has to get out of a holding if he does not like the comments on the postings.

As I said before, it is a free forum and IMHO, everyone is entitled to post his views but, keep it a balanced view where more posters may join in the conversation and make it a better forum.

As for NB's reply, well what can one say, but thank God that we have the Mods here, because someone may start thinking that we have a Circus here, if we didn't.

Good luck to holders.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.