CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

small holders off loading only means one thing

1. 134 Posts.
    Morning All,

I dont have deep data but all I see here is small holders off loading because they have lost a few hundred or maybe a thousand or 2. A lot of the trades this morning have been in the 10,20, or 50,000 amounts. And before all the negativity starts yes there have been bigger trades but if you bought 20,000 at 8c = $1600 and it dropped to 6.5c you would be sitting on a loss of $300. For some that may hurt granted but in the scheme of things it is a pretty small amount of cash.

What I dont see here is 1,000,000 share trades worth $65,000 going through indicating to me that well researched and reasonably substantial holders are not offloading.

Yeah it hurts as your portfolio value is down and for me it is significant but I have my guidelines and I stick to them.

The last time the share price retreated like this I was living it up on an os holiday and had limited access to the day to day rumblings of the share price which plummeted to around the same levels then bounced back to 9.2 so for those that are having the gut churn I say hold tight, it takes time to BUILD a quality company and in time CCC will be considerably higher than today.

To the smart money well done you are picking upa quality coy at rock bottom prices and I wish I had access to more cash to be buying more.

Cheers Everyone

Kiss your Mum and cuddle your kids

Life is too short to stress the little stuff

Hallie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.