TZL 4.35% 2.4¢ tz limited

I am committed to TZ whether I like it or not and will support...

1. 202 Posts.
    I am committed to TZ whether I like it or not and will support the best I can. No personal attacks are being made here, just questions, as I feel it's important we have more knowledge.

"I pledged my support (and more cash) this afternoon to Klaas. Who’ll join us?" - DJM on TZInvestors

DJM - this is great to see you are financially backing the company in support of your security, but why are you giving money to Klass? What is Klass actually proposing? We haven't heard from Klass as to what he/they are doing. Actually we still haven't heard from anyone. What exactly is going on? There are email addresses being thrown around on HC and TZInvestors, to contact other shareholders, but no one has publically proposed anything. This is not helping us.

"Laugh long at your own Jokes my shipmates, but do not forget that few are manning the pumps and they are growing weary and need your support." - Lancelots on TZ Investors.

As above, there are a lot of shareholders waiting to see what 'SHIP' we have left to save in order to make financial decisions. It's not that we aren't in support of a call to action but there are people who want to see what report comes out today.

"Lance, It would probably help if those manning the pumps stopped for 5 mins to properly explain what "helping" looks like and what the whole story is." - Brian

I agree. There are 2-3 people initiating a cash round-up to 'save the company', and are forming the assumption that if they haven't heard from anyone - they don't want to help. Not true.

1) Let's find out 'if' we need to contribute
    2) If so, let's find out what and how much we need to save this ship
    3) Who exactly is putting this proposal together?
    4) To give shareholders 'confidence in investing more cash into TZ' shouldn't a formal proposal be made, with the ins and outs of the transaction, who it's going to, how it will be used, who much is needed?
    I thought we would have learnt a lesson here with the shonky business ethics of our last directors.

Let's just see what beast we are fighting, and what weapons are needed to go forth.

Anyway, as I said I am still in support of everything, as I was when I contacted ASIC and the ASX, and bought more shares, etc etc,

Peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.