TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

small investors corner, page-4

1. 1,232 Posts.
    Every one is angry at what the four resigned management have done understandable to say the least, but I think that our most pressing concern at the moment is the funding crisis that TZL would be in. After all there was a very clear set of messages that was leaked out about the sudden need for cash. The previous board was raising capital for a reason! We were in strife.

Now even if the Anixter deal comes good we will not see any reasonable cash flow for months.

I have spent my life preparing for the worst and hoping for the best and it has served me well.

Preparing for the worst means that TZL may need a cash injection to survive until the revenue starts to roll in.

The question is how do small investors like myself and the many others out there contribute to saving not only the company but saving our investment.

Dwite has put forth a great idea but we need to get something started and quickly.

If you have shares in TZL you need to be Pro-Actively involved in spending what you can afford to save your investment.

Do not be fooled into thinking that everything is going to be fine just because we have a new Board of Directors.

Klaas Pool and Patrick Chew have done us all a great favor by getting the ball rolling for us all, and I might just add that their work has gone unrewarded. It is nice to say thank you on these forums but now is the time to pick up your guns and support them properly in this fight for OUR Company.

Show your support by sticking your hand in your pockets and scratch up what you can to support whatever cash raising effort is going to be put forth by our new Board of Directors.

And if there are any ideas on how we can get it going as a group post them here.
    Or email to
    [email protected]

Ask yourself How much can I afford to invest in SAVING MY INVESTMENT?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16688 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 112869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.