DIO 0.00% $1.27 dioro exploration nl

small jump up, page-4

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yes they tipped VRE and BMO B4 they went into admin, however BMO has since relisted and VRE to be relisted after creditors approved they get 100% of their money back.

Now DIO (this time it is different) - now where have I heard that before??? .They have a huge area penfolds South Kal frogs legs (producing) and have approx 1.8 million proven high grade Ounces.

Every Goldie is getting flogged, some examples - SBM, PRU, FML, MUN, SLR, so a common thread here. BUT back someone / something in a corner for to long and they will come out fighting.

I believe that the lying U.S dollar's fate is in a long term downtrend, it just cannot perform when the U.S is in a state of indebtness to the tune of 10.5 billion in foreign debt, with future Medicaide and social security being pillaged from pillar to post to bail out the big banks, and the ongoing war against nobody. another fire is breaing out again in Afghanistan, (geez these slingshot guys - Taliban) are holding there own against U.S military might.

Certainly I.O.U.S.A, the country is being hocked, and the consequences will be faced by the up and coming generation to sort out = abject poverty and hard times in paying off the debt.

Anyway I bought some more DIO at 38.5 cents, it may go down some more, but sling shot on the way up when Gold resumes it long term uptrend. Now that then Indians have entered into the Gold market buying up big, there is support for Gold.

In another indication even the Aussies are at it, i.e buying Gold bullion from the perth mint in story todays SYD Morningn herald. That is the first report I heard of that happening since the Gold market boom started, as normally Gold is a dead investment in most peoples eyes -something approaches???. Further also end of Sept is when big rally in Gold will start.

I expected the Gold stocks to take a breather during the Yankee canadian summer break as usual, but never expected the Goldies to be hammered to this extent. But in stating that only a few will remain with exposure in goldie shares, and prosper, and virtually overnight when it starts happening. With those that hung on (nearly to the end and sold out of them), will be ruing the day they did.

Hang on tight people rewards are coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.