CNM carnegie corporation limited

Boris, I know next to nothing about bot trading but the buys...

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

Boris, I know next to nothing about bot trading but the buys have been so small (100 - 800 shares every 10 minutes or so) that if they drove the price down first by selling, they'd never buy enough back to get any advantage.

I doubt they're driving it down - i think they're just accumulating like you say.

But looking at the course of sales, our bot trader seems to have morphed from 300-800 shares at a time to about 6000 shares at a time. I havent been near a computer the past two days so i cant verify that they were buy orders but judging by the prices that were paid it looks like they were.

My very amateur take on it is that our friend has ramped up their buying. It'll be interesting to watch over the next week or so.

Perhaps they are taking advantage of the continued pressure the price will be under until the end of the financial year. Plenty of people will have red on their books from other shares and balancing it with a bit of CNM green would be helpful at tax time i guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.