CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

small retail investors

1. 4,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    The very fact that we post on HC at all is evidence that we are interested in sourcing opinions, facts and industry based reports/updates etc in an effort to make informed decisions. Much of the support for and daily trading of CCC has largely come from small retail investors (like many of us).

Often people sourcing-cellar-dwellers or trawling-the-bottom are labelled gamblers. Friends and others often say 'Admit it you are gambling, youre a punter'. My come-back is that gamblers (unlike investors) generally place money on outcomes decided at a precise point in time with no recourse, recovery or alternatives. The gambling factor enters when we trade short term with a view to a quick profit, on a hunch. Personally, I realise that big players push the markets at will and that any day-trading by me is more or less at the pleasure of others.

My decision is that the overwhelming evidence suggests that CCC is evolving and that there are seriously impressive gains to be made. I have entered at 7.1cents and I have (as suggested by others here), developed a plan. That plan does not involve day trading.

My post is really to suggest to those like myself (who are small retail investors), that the evidence (reinforced by the insights of others here) is that CCC has moved from high risk to a largely de-risked status.

It is clear that CCC has made momentous steps and is now entering a new phase. Investors like many of us here are perhaps overwhelmed and uncertain as to how this sleepy explorer will look going forward and the doors are open to the world of institutional investment houses etc. Step back if need-be and see that in perspective CCC is a sound investment that beats most alternatives, IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.