MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

small shareholders rep at agm

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Have been keeping an eye on Sundance Resources (SDL) thread and the HC posters there have decided to send one of themselves to the November 09 AGM held in WA. A number of posters are contributing money (e.g.,$20 - $50) each to pay for airfares, accommodation and incidentals to ensure that their agreed Representative (Poster called "Westcott") to attend. Westcott in my view is particularly resourceful in obtaining, apraising and sharing relevant information concerning SDL. With his already expansive knowledge he will report back to the other posters on what the Directors want to tell s/h and also the answers to questions put to them by the S/h's Rep. (

Those interested please refer to HC thread on SDL and look up posts called "contributors".

Knowing that there has been a lot of discontent expressed as to our MAE Directors and a feeling some should not be on the board after the AGM, perhaps this similar course could be discussed here. I am not advocating a revolution against the Directors but it may be in our interests to actually have a representative looking after our interests!

In my view, unless we get good leadership and even better strategic management and planning in the short and long term for our company, the possible sale of MAE could be problematic and shareholder's interests and equity could continue to diminish.

I can think of at least two posters who generously and genuinely provide reliable and up-to-date information. I believe they would each have the ability to interpret what they hear at the AGM and ask questions on behalf of us smaller shareholders. At this stage I will not nominate anyone but I would be surprised if a easy shortlist was not obtained if this idea was put into practice.

I would certainly throw $50 into the pot, as well as sign over my proxy form to someone whom we elected as our REP. My family and immediate friends come close to 1 million shares in Mae and collectively HC shareholders would make a sizeable slice which could influence future actions by Directors.

Anyway, another time wasting thought by me. Regards, all,

Bernie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.