MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

small shareholders rep at agm, page-2

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Fellow HC shareholders of Mae, I have been asked to verify approximately how many shares are held by members of this Forum with a view of seeing what combined share numbers both HC and Shares.com.au have. One long standing member fraccer has indicated between 50-80 million.

If anyone is in the know perhaps they might like to respond. IMO it would be beneficial to know how many shares small s/h's have which might cause some changes to firstly, the makeup of Director' voted on/off at the AGM and secondly, the timeliness of information released and the setting of strategic plans over short and long term.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by freddy69 View Post
    Bernie how many shares do you think that the HC crew & Shares.com would have ( fraccer says 50-80 million is this correct )
    .................................................. ..................................................

My response back to Freddy69 was as follows:

Cannot recall a set figure being posted as to estimated holdings held by HC shareholders in Mae. Will go back into HC and ask the question knowing that at least one holder/syndicate (fraccer) has over 40 million shares. Have heard of at least one other holder/syndicate that has a holding which is over that amount held by ODY (27.5 million). I hold approx 450,000 shares in Mae and also another sizeable, but smaller, amount of ODY. Other family and friends hold another 500,000 +/- shares!

As said earlier, will post a message on HC asking for feedback on shares held by non-shares.com.au posters and also will contact ODY Director/s to discuss their voting on returning Directors of Mae at AGM. One would think that Mae directors would get the message (either directly or indirectly) that shareholders are not happy and that they should immediately start to give accurate information and feedback.

Cannot believe that Mae has not released the flow rate from the first well re-completed, other than saying that the flow was previously 7 million cfgpd before shut down occurred. I bought another chunk of shares on the understanding that an actual flow rate would be shortly released and that the Directors were ensuring s/h's interests were maximized. Sounded great, only once again to see the sp fall again upon no further release being made, costing me another $10,000 on portfilio. Am too embarrassed to how much my total investment is down!

How is shareholders interest being looked after by these Directors? Bernie
    Edit/Delete Message

I have now asked the question and it is up to you to supply the answer. Singularly we cannot do much but collectively it is suggested we can achieve much more and take responsibility of ensuring Mae Directors do "maximize the interests of the shareholders". Bernie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.