MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

small shareholders rep at agm, page-26

1. 8,606 Posts.
    For eveyones info,

A poster named RED2 was suspended recently.

Due to my outside source, i know of his other ID on 2 other websites, where he pushed MAE down verbally.

His main intention was to evoke shareholder disappointment and his final attempt to do this was that he was trying to convince readers (on HC) that there would be a shareholder revolt at the next AGM or an EGM.

We recently witnessed another facrcical attempt to evoke fear into shareholders - more talk of a +50million shareholder syndicate of proxies...
    Again its all rubbish. If you listen to it, you are giving it the same attention that you would give a positive announcement on MAES fundamentals.
    Dont give rumours the legs anymore. Stop listening to innuendo and 'maybes' or you will lose your money again.
    They are up to more tricks and i know this due to my 'favourites' figures and how they ebb and flow based on multinicker rehashing themselves etc and adding themselves to my favourites.

Be careful, and only listen to announcements, not other forums and not anyone who sounds like an old multinicker ith the same old gripes...

This is about our company and what effects its shareprice.
    ANYTHING which effects a companies shareprice IS RELEVANT to discussion about the company and its driving forces.
    This is a fundamental fact about the trading background of MAE therfore and should not be taken lightly.

Dont let the pirates take the ship this time, as we are approaching a time when rumour and lies will be rife.
    Take stock, get ready for price direction once these flows are released, which i thought would have been done this week personally.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.