MVP 0.00% 48.5¢ medical developments international limited

Hi, I don't know for sure but here is my speculation on what may...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi,
    I don't know for sure but here is my speculation on what may be happening. Retail investors must operate through a broker and we get slugged $10 or $20 for each parcel we purchase and are subject to rules about minimum parcel size. Other market participants, I am guessing brokers and investment houses don't seem to be subject to these same rules and overheads. By trading small parcels often they are able to eliminate bidders in the buy side or sellers in the sell side depending on their purposes. For instance, selling small parcels into a buy queue may influence sellers to initiate their sell orders as they see the buy bid price fall away. Buying up in small parcels may trigger greedy buyers to initiate a buy order as they see the prices rising.

Currently, MVP has a good news feed and sellers tend to hold out until buyers up their bids and move towards the sellers price. Resulting in a stalemate. Brokers and Investment houses facilitate market activity by bringing buyers and sellers together on price.

I welcome feedback on this explanation.

Regards,
    HCM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.5¢ $3.813K 7.958K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4122 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 227 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.