MVP 6.67% 42.0¢ medical developments international limited

Small Trades, page-3

1. 4,929 Posts.
    I have usually encountered small purchases as leading into a cap raising but I don't think that's true here.
    What you speak of is unlikely with MVP but could cause some to sell in case of retrace. This stock is very illiquid and there are pros and cons to such a tight register. The con is that if people have to sell or simply want to the decline seems savage.
    There is something to this activity but it may not be newsworthy at all. Eg if I wanted in to MVP I would have my stack at my preferred price and have small bids in the gaps between my buy and the sell. I think you may find in this case it may be one buyer who is simply hedgeing his bets with small buys and eventually hoping it will drop to his preferred price. If the sp doesn't drop he will pick up some small parcels along the way before moving up.
    Having said that a broker has to be making the trades of less than 150 shares so they may be accumulating as part of a nominee account, although last time I looked there was little broker support in MVP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.030(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $47.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ $60.87K 141.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 764 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 11858 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.