VMT 8.33% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

Good comments Marky ! Dual listing will not only stabilise and...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Good comments Marky ! Dual listing will not only stabilise and knock some sense into the SP, but it will provide the opportunity for all the funding the Company requires without course to expensive borrowing or unsympathetic institutions going forward. AIM will probably be easier as VMT has already been there, and getting involved in the US from scratch would likely be more taxing on management time and also more expensive. A small dividendwill also have a highly positive effect on sentiment, signal that the Company is confident of maintaining its financial performance and reward shareholders, which includes management so should reduce the need for incentive pay-outs, some of which have to-date been unrealistic and have served to produce negative sentiments. The Company can now afford these two very sensible moves and, more importantly, maybe it cannot afford to move forward without them.

Whilst writing it sounds from the media (always suspect) like you guys are suffering from some vaccine confusion down there right now. I and almost everyone I know here are double-jabbed, mostly with with A-Z and we are starting to feel really optimistic. UK should see boom conditions over the next decade imo. Also the Indian investments I have made over the past 9 months, which I think I mentioned previously on here, are showing gains of 49% in that short time; signals I believe of an underlying strength and opportunity currently masked by Covid.

And finally, I have commissioned some on-the-ground research in Thailand to see if I can find out what is really going on there in terms of Vmoto/Super Soco roll-out. Some of the stuff on the Internet seems to be hard to verify, and sometimes what appears to be data on (eg) Super Soco showrooms is simply being lifted from other sources and virtual designs. What as many of you as possible should try to do, where you get the opportunity to travel or are based internationally, is to look-up the addresses of the main outlets and walk into them like I did in London. Then chat incognito with the floor staff to find-out what is going on. I intend to do that again next time I am in London and will happily share the results on here.

Let's see more of this 'real' stuff rather than the speculation chat on where the SP will go without any substantiated data.

Best to all. 2000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $22.73K 182.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31385 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 208534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 2800
Last updated 12.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.