CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Interesting to see Harbinger on the list still with 11 mill...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Interesting to see Harbinger on the list still with 11 mill shares. Prob the only hedgie that aint going broke in the US atm. They made a PACKET on FMG earlier. If we assume they would have covered themselves shorting CMR down (?), maybe its time again to protect THEIR investment further for the double whammy and start buying it up again now that we have production start?

Technos say we have reversed and am hoping its the primary "third" wave we are talking about ......... the "B" retracing all the way back to the "A" start ...... unbelievable. Anyway if it is the "C" newbie then this is now early days in our recovery path. Hoping Elliott stays true and "C" ends up bigger than "A" thru to mature evolution of sulphides and uranium into 2013 (?).... logscale of course.

Techno buy triggers appearing all over for mine ..... next one is thru A-1 pivot 44.5+ Classic the pull back to and bounce from the 37 pivot hey ? Maybe the global cartographers are back, pray Zeus.

DJIA back inside the GORM 9500 - 9800 FWAWFKI "perceived safety" zone. Depending which way out of it next with confirmed move will determine IMO whether we are in C-3-4 with C-3-5 next to take us to 7200 or already begun C-4 intermediate and looking for retest of the 11300- 11750 megazone target into the March Equinox or so .... u know, the last chance to get outa the pseudo banks and financials and property trusts etc etc into cash waiting to ambush BHP at 12 bucks at the end of C-5 looking for DJ 7200, 5500 or 3300 levels .....

"Back top the Future" is 1993 for mine but the WHEN depends on how the megaCON is perpetuated from here and how NATURE ALLOWS it to be so. I still dont see any rockets they can load up all them "quadrillion" buck derivatives into and blast toward the sun ???

End of megabear "C" primary (C-5 low) will herald in the paper burn driver megabear "D" rally primary (resources supercycle "C" tsunami upwave) into y 2012 +/- where we can add a "1" in front of BHP's share price from its DJ C-5 lows to be set some time in H2 2009 ???? Thats the broader call.

GOLD will decouple from ALL paper during this tsunami taking up all real things with it (espesh IMO URANIUM) as USDX heads south and AUD heads souther cos of our real economy deterioration faster ........ its gonna be CRITICAL IMO which side of the resources fence we sit on (GORM theory)

THIS is what all the current scrambling for control of the Black Pearl alias the Ark alias the Jungle King is all about atm IMO.

Wake up Jungle King ........

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.