XJO 0.71% 7,783.0 s&p/asx 200

Can I ask a bit of a random question here. I recently started...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Can I ask a bit of a random question here. I recently started using IG markets prorealtime charts over MT4 with associated brokers. I really like the pro realtime chart interface.
    Although there is one thing I am funny about and that's with regards to the display settings for time zones and trading sessions for currency charts and indexes? The daily and 4 hr candles appear to be different then on my MT4 charts (MT4 charts all display very similar data even when from different brokers). This is namely when displaying data for Mondays candle etc. When I want to show weekend data my IG platform shows a very tiny range candle for the commencement of trading early on monday and another candle when monday's session starts. So it shows two candles for this data whereas MT4 shows just the one.
    Does anyone have their data set to a specific time zone or Greenwich meantime? It seems when I change the timezones it doesn't really effect the candle either way. Nothing major I guess but a bit annoying and just wondering if this has bothered any other IG markets users?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.