A2M 0.88% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Excellent post, couldn't have said it better. However, I see...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Excellent post, couldn't have said it better. However, I see down-rampers (or up-rampers for that matter) differently. I don't think emotions have anything to do with it, it's all about making money!

Usually a down-ramper is someone who wants to buy into a stock, but doesn't want to pay the current market price. They would usually have orders placed on the share at a far lower price than market, then come on to HC to talk it down. If enough people get sucked in, BOOM, their cheap buy order gets filled.
    Up-rampers are the opposite. When they start talking up a share on HC, they would usually have already put their shares up for sale at a higher than market price. Again, if enough people get sucked in, BOOM, their sell order goes through.
    It's easy to see. Almost all of the up or down-rampers on HC have the same writing style. They sound a lot like auctioneers at an auction, or a cheap car salesman. Full of rhetoric, always completely positive or completely negative with nothing in between, and full of unexplainable conviction to get their point across (it's an anonymous public forum, for crying out loud, why would you absolutely NEED to be validated here?).
    Someone pointed out, in a humourous way, that one of the rampers was a reverse indicator on another share forum (I think it was for CR8) because everytime the ramper started ramping-up the share, the SP would invariably drop in value. I don't think that was a coincidence!
    Last edited by Jskl76: 16/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.