CHM 5.26% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

smart buying, page-27

1. 260 Posts.
    AH options are only that. An option to take shares at $0.15.

As I have said before it is only a statement in the marketplace of AH confidence in the future value of the company and therefore the case.

He is not committed to put in funds just grabbed some of the upside.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors.

It comes down to what were the actions of the previous directors and consultants of MMX were when they ran MMX and CHM and how were the assets in question acquired.

There is 100 pages of statement of claim available from the courts which is publically available documentation.

I am a CHM shareholder who through trading now have a free carry on residual stock which I will sit and watch the case unfold.

Existing CHM shareholders should understand that they are holding shares in a company that is pursuing through the courts a share of the Iron Jack resource which is an all or nothing case.

MMX shareholders it seems without knowing the case are bagging CHM. The problem for MMX is it is also potentially an all or nothing case.

IF I was a substantial MMX shareholder CHM could be the best insurance policy I ever took.

None of the MMX directors were there when Grimaldi, Barnes etc did what ever it is alledged they did.

It will be interesting to watch it all unfold. Better than a soap opera !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $11.89K 649.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1675567 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 158684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.