CHM 5.56% 1.7¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

I agree that cranswick seems to be making a lot of noise for...

1. 260 Posts.
    I agree that cranswick seems to be making a lot of noise for someone who is not worried.

While this case goes on if the judge see's fit all revenues earnt on the iron jack resource could be forced to be placed on trust.

Again its not what the current MMX directors did but what the old shonky directors/promoters of MMX/CHM got up to.

They were bascially the same group on both CHM an MMX who it is claimed used CHM cash, issued shares etc to gain the cash to acquire the asset and pushed CHM into liquidation it is claimed to cover up their misdeeds.

The current MMX board have now got to answer for the actions of the old board. I beleive only the executive chairman was there at the time or came on board about the time the alledged transactions took place.

AH would not risk their reputation on a case unless they believed they had a strong position.

The new board of CHM have an obligation to its shareholders to pursue this matter. If as they beleive its funds have been used to acquire the asset that MMX now holds its their duty to pursue the matter.

If there is legs in this case then its MMX not CHM who cannot afford a protracted action. At the end of the day though it will come down to some key points which is did CHM cash get used to acquire asset and did promoters of MMX issue shares in CHM and sell to get cash to get asset.

Febuary is just the start of this and I for one cant wait to see it all unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $14.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $43.15K 2.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2771181 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 438794 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.