YOJ 0.00% 5.4¢ yojee limited

Smart contracts, page-2

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi Rhama. You may be correct on the limitation of blockchain and I've read your posts on this before. But I suspect Yojee has parked blockchain for the moment, just based on their releases as its been a bit of a footnote for a while. Also, their original CTO Andras Kristof was the blockchain guru and I reckon it got shelved with him and maybe why he left.

Too hard at the moment, perhaps because of the issues you raise and something they maybe will push again down the track. The stuff you're seeing announced these days appears a more conventional software solution solving more basic problems like route optimisation and parcel tracking, whilst they try and get some traction in the market.

I suspect the tech they are actually selling is conventional off the shelf type components, just put together and packaged in a neat way that offers some new efficiencies and hence some value to the market. Maybe harder to compete this way with legacy but easier to deliver substance.

Note that my tech knowledge is limited to an ability to write on Hotcopper, not much more. Others may know what they're talking about on this stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $2.247K 41.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 51915 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.