RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

This idea that there's a 'boat' you can somehow 'miss' is the...

1. 478 Posts.
    This idea that there's a 'boat' you can somehow 'miss' is the reason for plenty of ill-advised investments.

The stock market is always open next week. There's stocks that shoot up all the time. We've all 'missed' far more boats than we've caught if you think in those terms.

Did everyone get on Apple when it was worth nothing? Google? Microsoft? BP? Tullow? I'm guessing not, or you'd be sat chilling on a beach with a model on each arm, not posting on here.

There's never a 'boat' with any stock really, there's always money to be made. Otherwise you could claim that those who didn't get in Range at 3-4p 'missed the boat' now it's 13p, but clearly there's plenty who still think it has plenty to go and the 'boat' is still in the harbour.

If I see a good entry point based on fundamentals I'll get back in. That entry point might be at 6p, 16p, or 60p. It is not, IMO, about buying at the very bottom, and selling at the very top, but simply making money when you can over time, whether that's 5% or 500%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.