GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

smart entry @ 0.002 by march

1. 216 Posts.
    Among the die hard GGE fans, i'm sure there are some realists lurking around on the sidelines. There have been positive price sensitive announcement after announcements and the SH has continually gone down. Why?

There is simply no interest in the market. Those that have bought in at 0.004+ have realised this now, and are looking to exit, and good luck to them too, as they are trying to move on.

There are countless stocks like GGE around, a lot of talk, about the potential, but very little progress.

This time last year, this stock had very little established "potential" and was trading at 0.007. It is now on the cusp of trading at 0.002. What has changed? Fundamentally, there is now potential for future income from existing and upcoming projects - I concede that.

But the market is simply not interested. The question you need to ask yourselves is this. Am I willing to keep holding this stock for another year with very little prospect of increased interest from the market and elevations in share price. Or am I willing to cut my losses, concede that mistakes have been made, promise to learn from them and never make them again and simply move on.

I commend posters like Razor who have put so much time and effort into providing information to followers of GGE on this forum, but what more can you blokes do to garner interest in the potential that exists? Not a whole lot. When you have directors and the heads of this company giving themselves 100K+ bonuses, you would expect them to do all they can to get things moving for this company. They have yet to do that.

Until such time as people in the market are aware of this company, the potential that lies ahead, we will see the SP at 0.003, and 0.002 by march and april.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $7.57K 1.345M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6208472 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1874863 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.