GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

a papua new guinean farmer is self sufficient also, it doesn't...

1. 216 Posts.
    a papua new guinean farmer is self sufficient also, it doesn't mean people should invest hard earned money into it.

Self sufficiency in the context of stocks like this, is where there are earnings available to sustain exorbitant director fees for doing jack all. It does not mean, you as the poor shareholder is going to make any money out of any "4.6 million blah blah" or "heap in the bank" these will be used up - for future projects for the directors tap into to seem like they are doing something for us lot.

Yes I hold, yes my sentiment is to sell, it does not mean i will sell out for a pittance. I will be trying my darnedest to sell at an amount that is worthwhile. Having said that it will still go down the trenches to 0.002, and I may well have to sell at that rate if i can't sell out at where i want to sell out at.

Good luck to you all, I don't have any ill feelings about anyone here. I said I appreciate Flux's work, and I still do.

I merely asked the question, why is no one interested in this stock? And then made the proposition that this will go down to 0.002 as a consequence. That is all.

The duster today is a case in point why this is stock is a dog, those of you who are strong supporters of this stock are merely facilitating the incomes of directors. Ask what they have done for you? And do they deserve 100k bonuses?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $825 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8354193 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1660368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.