RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Smart(er) homes

1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Have been re-reading through all the posts regarding all of the applications and appliances.

Let's take a step back…..less than 10 years ago, all NEW homes had a phone line…that was about it…now they have data lines, centrally controlled aircon…..ducted heating, and vacuum sockets…..

All homes had an oven in kitchen, but no fridge…..

Is the new home building market not a perfect vehicle for connecting IOT devices…...

…in ten years IOT connectivity could well be base level entry, but in the meantime, in could certainly be base level entry for any new home part from the basic builds. I would imagine in the near term it would be an 'optional extra' but how many 'optional extras' are now considered standard norms?

Whilst Aus would make a very great testing ground…lets look ahead to the urbanisation and smart cities project in India…..

…should XPED plug into this, then the comments previously mentioned as to company value….(i.e. equal to intel etc) would be entirely realistic……..

…lets see how good the guys are (management), and whether they can withstand the storm of success!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.