DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

IF it does drop to 10 cents, and I strongly doubt it will, I...

1. 7,809 Posts.
    IF it does drop to 10 cents, and I strongly doubt it will, I will be in like Flynn to double my holding.
    If TA people want to wait on the chance it gets to 10 cents before it runs to 24 cents that is their risk.
    I would be buying now, in the expectation that any short term dip is minor compared to the surge upside to 20 and 30 cent levels.

Here lies the risk and paradox.
    Sell now or hold off buying now in the hope that you'll be able to buy them cheaper, which is in effect a self fulfilling prophecy (ie sell it down, make it cheaper, then buy it cheaper, doh ). Rememeber you would be buying because you expect it to go to over 20 cents, when the price is now 15 cents anyway.
    Bizarre circus of risk and hope, imo.

OR

Hold, buy, accumulate now in the expectation that the price will rise above 20 to 30 cent levels. Any dips and you get the best of both worlds (ie more shares at fundamentally discounted prices) before the stock rises again.

IMO, if you have a reasonable quantity of DLS the next year will give you a substantial return regardless of the short term machinations of the share price.

Read the announcements and if you can find justification to sell, then sell. I can find no reason to sell. I'll hold and accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.