DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

smart meters to be rolled out nationaly, page-30

1. daf
    736 Posts.
    Brokers did not buy because they could see right through black.

These guys know their stuff and when little old black gives them the line 'it will cure world hunger and cancer' they would have switched off and just enjoyed their free meal.

It has only happened now that the Fed and all States are totally behind the roll-out and I think things will change.

The brokers will only recommend to their clients when they can see the wheels star turning, if they give their clients a dud their reputation and business is on the line.

In the interim they will just recommend resource stocks etc and keep an eye out for the right time.

The new guys are at least reviewing the whole plan.

As I will continue to state, and some in hear are probably sick of me, I JUST WANT THE TRUTH, WORTS AND ALL.

INT does have the right goods and baseline for a great business. THe new guys just need to use their past skills to bring it all together and get the sales, from all the posts it sounds like they are doers. The last lot were backroom boys and thought it would just happed, it world does not work this way. An accountant in charge of sales, give me a break. The OPES mess might have been a good thing in the end as it was the catalyst for the change in Mgt of this company.

BUILD SALES and REVENUE AND THE SP WILL FOLLOW just as the sun will rise tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.