AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Your quite right, however the stock holds considerably well in a...

1. 150 Posts.
    Your quite right, however the stock holds considerably well in a bad market. It is because, the company continues to keep its shareholders informed and the CEO has put out a final number for the year.

That speaks volumes for his/their absolute belief in achieving their goals. I hear they are in the middle of the facility build and have commenced a full scale production of inventory to store in the new facility. All on track to continue to build what a business should do.

Nick appears to be back on deck, unbeilable character and strength, to be able to carry on the way he does, with his added "personal" responsibilities. Incredible personality

Im also lead to believe, that we will hear some extraordinary news soon. Unfortunately, I don't know what? Im looking forward to it.

We should be more concerned over the lack of support provided by broking firms that imply they support AJX. I see, myself the screens and Im am disgusted in particular with Baker and Young. I believe they have been with AJX as consultant for 3 years. I know exactly, what I would do to them, should I be at the helm. They seem to be the only firm I can see that is progressively acting inappropriate. group like that loose sight over the reputational damage more than the short sale

In any case, just my two cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.