AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

hi all, I could be wrong, but, I think the business will speak...

1. 84,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi all,

I could be wrong, but, I think the business will speak for itself and I believe it will do that before the end of March - ie. next month.

IMO, that will be one of the reasons for Dirk visiting Oz.

I have no idea how one defines a roadshow - but, I would be very surprised if he doesn't visit brokers (or certainly one broker) institutions and larger holders in that visit.

Of course there could be other business as well - the one that stands out as obvious is the Australian military - we have had the stamp on that one for months now - and, well, to me - I would think a visit to Australia would not be complete without some face to face contact.

It is still about 6 weeks away or so - and a lot can happen within that time --------- and, IMO, a hell of a lot of water could go under the polymer bridge in that time - I would love to see some traction gained there that could be realistically factored in to this year and next years revenue projections - and, with luck maybe lower down toward the bottom line as well.

That's a big ask for a month and a half - but, apparently things are moving at a hell of a pace compared to the fabrics industry.

Honestly - I would be happy if the world would just settle a bit ------------ I have no concerns at all about Alexium ----------- the planet? hmmm, bit different.

have a great afternoon all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 204037 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.