LGD 0.00% 30.0¢ legend corporation limited

smart money in or out on huge volume today??

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Been buying for a while, and it has taken what seems to be ages to get what I think is enough. Finished buying today but for this stock it was huge volume. Either someone did a good job of getting out or they did a good job of getting in. It hasn't been Hotcoppered yet by anyone and being that no one reads these posts on here or posts here don't think it will. Unsure if there is news coming for the good or the bad, but something must be up with all that volume.
    But I will take a cheap stock any day that pays a div and makes a small amount of cash on a low PE over quite a few others that never will. As far as I can see it seems to be tightly held other than today, 2.3 million units traded by one person with one trade, either they have had enough of a stock that doesn't move much (safe) or the buyer knows more than me.
    Seen a lot worse stocks to play with and they get plenty of attention so we will see soon enough what this can do.
    Trees reminds me of NRT before their 1st run, but this makes dosh, and that's a good thing as it might hold any gains that it gets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.