NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

SMART MONEY MOVING IN, page-134

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Sorry for the error in my holding Poggio. This has now been fixed.A "lie". No an error. As far as liars are concerned looks who is talking. NET will sink or soar.....what complete deception and delusion. NET has posted losses after losses after capital raise after capital raise for years. You are deceiving yourself on this Poggio. You need to deceive yourself because you need to continue to believe your own nonsense to continue functioning within NET.
    "Unloved" I doubt that this is the case. You on the other hand or definitely not loved by your shareholders and the poor creditors that have trusted you with their money.
    YOU ARE PATHETIC AND UNLOVED.
    The way you respond to criticisms is consistent. Your style is to attack insult and put down any concern any shareholder has. This is some kind of psychological thing.
    Poggio is the attack dogmalong with your other aliases atcatc witchy and choclips. Once upon a time it seems that you had cover in the form of country bob, and other investors fooled by you. They are out of the picture now and so it is easy to expose you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.