AXY 0.00% 3.7¢ atom energy limited

Hi rewind I believe that this company has picked up a bargain of...

1. 29 Posts.
    Hi rewind I believe that this company has picked up a bargain of a asset very cheaply.

Its got nearly 90sq/km of tenements and historical data for nearly 10000 drill holes from previous exploration companies.

Part of acquisition agreement below shows that they have some confidence in achieving a 1 moz inferred resource and I believe that the area the project is in that's highly likely plus some

"Achievement of 500,000 ounces JORC Inferred Resources of Au: A cash payment of $500,000 and
    the issue of $700,000 worth of GPM shares at a deemed issue price of 20 cents per share;
    • Achievement of 1 million ounces JORC Inferred Resources of Au: A cash payment of $250,000 and
    the issue of $500,000 worth of GPM shares at a deemed issue price of 20 cents per share;"

They are now going to start an aggressive drilling campaign on top of all the historical data they have which I believe will start confirming the real size of the resource.

So if they get to a target of 1.5 moz inferred and indicated at say $80 to $150 per oz inferred/indicated that gives it a mkt cap between $90m to $250m depending on the ratio of inferred and indicated.

With the size of the share registry of 181m shares you can see why I think this stock can push over a dollar

these are only my opinions and assumptions of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.