RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

smart money

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I've been keeping an eye on various zinc plays lately and have come to the conclusion that Nathans statement of "smart money is now positioning itself", to be extremely accurate, for example take CBH- with Toho and Nyrstar fighting for control,
    IBG- Nyrstar increasing its holding to 30% with more than likely all out take over offer to come, BTR-joint venture development of its zinc asset with Glencore, MII- various Asian investors and Robert Anthony Healey taking his substantial holding to 16.51% on the 12/10/09,for those of you who are not familiar with Mr Healey, he became extremely wealthy on the back of "Paladin Energy",he saw the potential of uranium before most.
    And of course OVR- Officium Capital increasing its holding.
    That's just the ones I've picked up I'm sure there are plenty more.
    What does this tell me?
    It tells me that that all these experienced investors,companies and insto are onto the fact that DEMAND IS GOING TO OUT RUN SUPPLY, but unfortunately no body knows exactly when, hence this where the smart players have recognized and positioned themselves,(just like Healey did with uranium) before the herd starts its stampede.
    PATIENCE TO ALL LONG TERM HOLDERS,and if it's good enough for there money to invest in ZINC then its good enough for mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.