ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Personally I look forward to next week. The Brexit will be a...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Personally I look forward to next week. The Brexit will be a damn good shake of the tree. Markets are already being pushed down, but they wont stay down. Brexit will ultimately take up to two years max from a formal vote at the EU to leave (article 50 of the Lisbon treaty). Financial markets will impulsively react now. Fear will shake each and every tree around the Globe. Scared people will flee and sell. All I say is watch the charts. Look at the momentum and hold your cash. When the time is right, sweep in and buy buy buy. The Market will recover as fear abates and realise change will be slow like a cargo ship changing course. Next week will see a sharp drop fuelled by fear .... but it will be a great time, no ... the best time, to pick are already good companies at exceptionally great value. Then the markets will rise again as they realise its business as usually until Britain can figure out the divorce settlement. Meanwhile there's a good chance you can great stock's at bargain prices. PIO may even drop irrespective of the CR and TH. And the drop will have nothing to do with PIO but wider market sentiment. I will be buy buy buy. Probably the last time to bag a bargain on this stock before survey results come in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.