ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Smart move that TH - Brexit, page-33

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Hi Select wealth,
    I am sure that you are right and I certainly will not be selling one share as the future of Pio is immense, where I am coming from is that if Pio do take a hit, to the point whereby its sp becomes a lot less than the predetermined CR price then does that compromise the ability of Pio to get enough coin to pursue its projects? I mean if the sp drops to say 3.2 cents for argument sake but the CR price is 3.9c most people would be tempted to purchase more shares on market as an alternative to buying through the CR, which would surely result in less revenue for Pio.
    Most people who have done the research on Pio will not sell, but fear amongst others could lead that to happen. GXY has taken a 10% hit, so has PLS ( down almost 50% from mid may ), Pio has been shielded by the Cr so far but will not be immune from the short term negative sentiment that could linger for a few weeks at least.
    Either way I have spare cash to buy, I just hope that Pio gets enough cash to do put the drill bit in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.